41 Sedan Delivery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlymouthWoodys.com Forum Index -> Member Photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbldog

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:36 pm    Post subject: 41 Sedan Delivery Reply with quote

I am considering this 41 Plymouth Sedan Delivery, P11, for a project. I say considering because I haven't seen it yet, I only have these pics. I know the owner so it's legit.

It seems complete, including the original motor and interior. The recess for the passenger side spare tire may have been filled in...not sure...hopefully is just been filled in and not cut and replaced. All of the gauges were removed to have them reconditioned, don't know if they were, but they are included.

The owner says he purchased it in Oregon about 10 years ago and that it was owned at one time by a lumber company in Northern California. The 41 plates are most likely not original to the car. I did a google search for images of 41 sedan delivery's and and came up with a pic similar to the ones I have. It's seems that a few people have seen it before...if anyone has any knowledge of the car, I would like to hear from you...

The owner originally paid around $12k in 2004. Given the rarity and completeness...and the economy today, what might be a fair offer? Like I said, I'm considering it as a project...any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

41 20130316_081135.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  247.09 KB
 Viewed:  11859 Time(s)

41  20130316_081135.jpg

41 20130316_081109.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  70.52 KB
 Viewed:  11859 Time(s)

41 20130316_081109.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlymouthWoodys.com Forum Index -> Member Photos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: