50 Woody Wagon Special Deluxe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlymouthWoodys.com Forum Index -> Member Photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Conley

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: 50 Woody Wagon Special Deluxe Reply with quote

Update; Change of paint color.
Anyone have a rear bumper?

IMG_1990.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  227.97 KB
 Viewed:  28178 Time(s)

IMG_1990.JPG

257045179_3221714bc2.jpg
 Description:
Original 6 volt system and wiring.
 Filesize:  181.32 KB
 Viewed:  28407 Time(s)

257045179_3221714bc2.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  47.44 KB
 Viewed:  28497 Time(s)

IMG_2115.jpg

Last edited by Mike Conley on Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:13 am; edited 19 times in total
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good Mike! I do have extra chrome and stainless, but most of it need to be redone.
Mike Conley

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Stainlees & Chrome Reply with quote

Admin wrote:
Looking good Mike! I do have extra chrome and stainless, but most of it need to be redone.

Thank you. With luck it will be on the road this next weekend, not totaly complete but drive able.
What do you have they you will part with? Do you have pictures?
Thanks
p18plywood

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: stainless Reply with quote

Hi Mike:
If you are interested in replacing the original chrome steel screws with stainless, I have put together a master list of every fastener in the wooden body of the 49, 50 wagons. I am in the process of putting together a kit of screws for Ed's restoration. The stainless polishes up nicely. All these stainless screws along with the repro stainless buttons from Tom Fritz should make the car look like a million. Let me know if your interested. I'm buying these by the box of 100, so I can keep the price reasonable.
Gerry

Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Stainlees & Chrome Reply with quote

Mike Conley wrote:

Thank you. With luck it will be on the road this next weekend, not totaly complete but drive able.
What do you have they you will part with? Do you have pictures?
Thanks

I had a sedan parts car and took most of the chrome and stainless off of it. I am keeping the best pieces for my own car, so whats left is in pretty rough shape. Could get some pics if I know what pieces you need
Ed
Mike Conley

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: 50 Woody Wagon Special Deluxe Reply with quote

Mike Conley wrote:
Update; Change of paint color.
Anyone have a rear bumper?

Needed; pasanger side rear bumper stainless and pasanger side rocker stainless. Anyone have any?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PlymouthWoodys.com Forum Index -> Member Photos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: